We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic applications engineer to join our rapid growing team. Utilizing state of the art simulation tools, the ideal candidate will be responsible for technical sales development (pre-sales), post sales and support of our DEM product Rocky. Working in small project teams, you will assume full responsibility for the delivery of solutions using state of the art predictive tools. The role involves working closely with the sales team to show value of simulation technology in a practical and efficient manner.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for showing value of simulation tools and evaluate use of Rocky in new technologies and applications.
• Technical support after product sale.
• Investigating bug reports, testing all bug fixes and giving feedback to development team for continuous improvement.
• Collaborating with peers and stakeholders in full software support.
• Travel to customer site to provide training of software.
• Attend trade shows, conferences and meetings to demonstrate the product and keep up to date with the latest developments in technology.
• Proficient in English.
• A minimum of 2 years' experience using commercial CAE tools (DEM, CFD or FEA).
• Master of Science degree in Engineering.
• Ability to use CAD packages.
• Able to work independently, with little supervision, and as part of a team.
• Adaptive and open-minded to new skills and approaches.
• Strong problem solving, communication and people skills.
• Organized and disciplined daily work using company workflow tools.
• Proficient in Chinese or Korean.
• Knowledge of CAE, CAD, FEA or CFD tools.
• Knowledge of DEM (Discrete Element Method) simulation.
• Proficient in Chinese, Korean and English.
• Usage of video conferencing tools and experience on web presentations.
• Ph.D in Engineering.